• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Got One

Thanks to my wife, and many months of waiting to sell the RS...we got our own GS...Smooth ride - nice. Just got it home today, with 22 miles. :rofl

I'm so happy...I could....

Attachments

• IMG_3161sm.jpg
    IMG_3161sm.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,648
Gotta Stop Sometime

167267242-S.jpg

New member, new bike

Hi. New member. Joined the cult of the Roundel yesterday. No need for kidnapping and de-programming, can someone just send me a beanie with a propeller on it?

New ride is an 06, with 17k miles, ABS and GPS. Otherwise it's a fresh canvas. Anybody got any ideas for accessories. ;-))

Mick

Attachments

• IMG_2703-resized.jpg
    IMG_2703-resized.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,582
Let me try that again

Getting this photo/attachment thing down is going to take me some time. How do you size photos for this site?

Attachments

• IMG_2703-resized-2.jpg
    IMG_2703-resized-2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 2,576
Old & New

I made a 20 year leap in BMW technology this weekend...

Attachments

• bmw old & new 005 (2).jpg
    bmw old & new 005 (2).jpg
    121 KB · Views: 2,408
just love her...

:heart

In the mist, Hwy 299, California...

Attachments

• In the mist, hwy 299, California.JPG
    In the mist, hwy 299, California.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 2,241
One more....

Avenue of the Giants, California....

Attachments

• Avenue of the Giants.JPG
    Avenue of the Giants.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 2,241
Coronado Trail

Here's a shot of my ride down the Coronado Trail in AZ (191) 2 weeks ago (why do you have to make these so blasted small to upload?):

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,209
Here's a shot of my ride down the Coronado Trail in AZ (191) 2 weeks ago (why do you have to make these so blasted small to upload?):

Hey tburk,

Attached image size is set small so it doesn't overwhelm the database. Images can take up a huge amount of storage space. If you direct link images into your post, they take up almost no space on the bmwmoa server.

You can make them as big as you like if you direct link them into your post. The images have to reside on a server somewhere, like flickr, smugmug, etc. Then you can use the command "[img ]the_url_of_your_image[/img ]" (spaces intentional so you can see the command).

Hope that helps,
fish

Thanks for the info, Fish! I knew there must be a way to make them a reasonable size, as I see so many. I'll look for a server.

Tom

Thanks for the info, Fish! I knew there must be a way to make them a reasonable size, as I see so many. I'll look for a server.

Tom

You're welcome, Tom. If you don't already have a web photo service, you might consider Google's free Picasa. http://picasa.google.com/ It's actually pretty good. If you want something much more powerful, you might consider Smugmug. Try opening a picasa account, uploading an image and take it from there.

Back