• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your hexhead.

That is sweet! Please forward the link for the carbon wheels, I have been considering the same upgrade for my RS.

Here's one place selling them in the US. The price is higher for the pair than I paid, but it has been six months of economic turmoil, so I can't explain that.

They should fit the ST just fine. You will need a set of rotor screws as well. You can't re-use the one's that come off with the rotors. But you cannot believe the difference in the ride of the bike once the wheels are on.

One more for good measure. By the way, it's for sale if you know anybody looking for one. Located near Dallas, TX.

Attachments

• beemer_2.jpg
    beemer_2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,278
Somewhere on Mattole Road this past weekend

The road was a bit, shall we say, rugged for our tastes, so we turned around when we got to the coast.

Attachments

• Matolle Road.jpg
    Matolle Road.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,141
A Photo from Newfoundland.

653252669_9rZ2B-XL.jpg

Three R1200S models on this page. I have not seen that many on the street, yet. Wow!

Mundane photo of my naked RT just after a bath (taken in Anacortes, WA).
Paul in CA

Attachments

• DSC01460_Small.jpg
    DSC01460_Small.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 998
Hi! First time poster.... usually on Pelican an Boxertrix.
Meet "Nemo". Glad to see there are a few other R1200s here too.
Losing the cat today... and the rack is available (with or without new, unused saddlebags) as I have acquired OEM luggage.
Best bike I have ever ridden and best I've owned as well.
Cheers!

Attachments

• sideviewbike2.jpg
    sideviewbike2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 978
My 2009 BMW R1200RT on the day it came to my house to live....

HI-HO-SILVER!! AWAY!!!

IMAGE_2.jpg

Don
BMWRSM
Portland, ME

Here is my ST.

Attachments

• DealsGapSmall.jpg
    DealsGapSmall.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,304
Back