• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Gsa

newbike.jpg

My new-to-me '07 GSA keeping me company at my favorite catfish stand here in Dallas. Love this bike!!!:thumb

My 2009

Thinking about painting the tank cover and front fender, brighten her up a bit.

ehag75.jpg

James Bay bound......

Ready to go..destination...James Bay, where the road ends up in northern Quebec. (2012).

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 662
My 2010 RT with a Givi E52 Maxia trunk. More space, less money, and I think it goes quite well with the RT. Nevermind the 97 F-150 behind it. I totaled it weeks later...

cell pics 021.jpg

'09 rt - In the beginning, in the snow, and having a little fun last summer....
John

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 538
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 537
OMG How did I end up in this thread???..It's all RT's and GS's, yikes! BTW, I've owned one of each.

We had trouble over in the Oil Head picture thread where those pesky RT and RS guys and gals tried to take over and us S folks had to get tough and start posting more pictures of our pretty bikes.

It appears that something along the same lines needs to happen here. The Rodney Dangerfield of the BMW line, the "R", needs to take a stand for all that is good; power, light weight, versatility and the "______________ Way" Please fill the nationality of your choice.

Here is the start of a new dawn, my 07' R that I just picked up from a guy even older than me! Gasp! He only put 8,000 miles on it and is giving up riding. I'm concerned that may be the next step after R ownership!

i-QGKB6th-M.jpg

i-GGzvM9c-M.jpg

Here is the start of a new dawn, my 07' R that I just picked up...

You call that a motorcycle? I don't see any beautiful flowing bodywork or the sensuous exit of hi-mount pipes.

Sincerely,

BC1100S
Sergeant At Arms
The "S" Revolution

But seriously, congratulations. A buddy of mine just bought one. He likes it. Of course, he doesn't have anyone to talk to anymore. Maybe I'll send him over here - to the dark side. :laugh

You're still going to the rally, right?

You call that a motorcycle? I don't see any beautiful flowing bodywork or the sensuous exit of hi-mount pipes.

Sincerely,

BC1100S
Sergeant At Arms
The "S" Revolution

But seriously, congratulations. A buddy of mine just bought one. He likes it. Of course, he doesn't have anyone to talk to anymore. Maybe I'll send him over here - to the dark side. :laugh

You're still going to the rally, right?

You are killing me, I do miss the Oil Head boys and girls. I hope no one in the hexhead forum reads this; there is no more beautiful bike than the R1100S. I will say that the R1200S does give it a good run for the money in the looks department.

I hope to make the rally, I need to try to get the time off. My current boss, my oldest daughter ( I watch the grandkids three days a week) is hard to get time off from. I had more time for trips before I retired:laugh

Back