• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your hexhead.

OK, more of mne....

Love taking pix of it, so here goes....

Attachments

• IMG_4052a.jpg
    IMG_4052a.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,228
I'm not sure how to submit pix to On, but I sure like taking them! I got my new seat back last week, color matched to the bike. Was meant to be more Pikes Peak than July 4th, but hey, it looks happy, and so am I, so why not!:clap

More pix from todays ride here - http://www.hp2.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94

Attachments

• IMG_4229a.jpg
    IMG_4229a.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,148
2006 R1200RT 125,000km

This photo was taken on one of the last rides of the 2010 season...

2006R1200RT.jpg

Just about time to "wake 'er up" for another season! :clap

2005 R1200RT - Beautiful day in Northern Cali today, so I gave her a nice wash/wax job. My future Rider was helping me. :)

Attachments

• 1200RT1.jpg
    1200RT1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 992
After the job was finished. This is by far the BEST bike I have ever owned!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1200RT.jpg
    1200RT.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 980
Aching to add some miles to the 300 accumulated so far. Spring will arrive eventually...

Photo%20Mar%2013_%2020%2041%2032.jpg

Taken in Altamonte Springs, Florida 3/13/11.

11 RT Waiting for more warm weather in Upstate NY

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 840
The girls together.
07 R1200RT my first BMW
09 R1200GS my third BMW
Took the RT cross country twice, took the GS to Alaska last year. Taking it out west again this year.

Attachments

• IMG_0983 reduced.jpg
    IMG_0983 reduced.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 737
The girls together.

Whoa - is that your back yard? Looks like you could take your GS for a long ride out there!

:laugh

Man, dump the tank bags and the later model RT's are sexy.
What say you?
Unless I need them I leave them home.

My ride along the Trail Ridge Parkway in Rocky Mountain National Park last year. I was taking the long way back to NY after the Sturgis rally. Good fun. It looks pretty and peaceful but its actually cold and very windy. It made for an exciting ride through the pass. It was August but I'm glad I packed my winter gear. Come to think of it cold and windy was a blessing....crystal clear air.

Attachments

• sturgis trip 103.jpg
    sturgis trip 103.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 843
New to the Fourm...new to the Sport Touring arena...been on the Harley for 15 years and made the switch. Now I can start dumping $$ into this one! :)

Attachments

• RT-3.jpg
    RT-3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 824
Whoa - is that your back yard? Looks like you could take your GS for a long ride out there!

:laugh

Yes, that's my back yard. There is about 300 acres around it, then there is the state forest that borders that. The snow should be just about gone in the forest by now.

Back