• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Smugglers' Notch (VT 108) near home

4.jpg

The GS sidecar rig in Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario last year.

SnakeCreek3.jpg

On the ferry crossing Lake Champlain on the way home from that trip

Ferry2NY4.jpg
I do Smuggler's Notch from time time, wile spending a few nights in Stowe. Fun. I love riding in the area. I suppose you know route 17 out of Waitsfield.

This was my first ride on the new to me 09 GS about a month ago. Purchased the bike with only 2k miles on it. I have since added Jesse Safari bags to it but as of now that is about the only add ons I have planned.

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

The 09R1200RT and a Red Barn in De.

If I had a barn this big , I would own more bikes
:heart

Attachments

• 09RT1200 and Red Barn in Pike Creek De..jpg
    09RT1200 and Red Barn in Pike Creek De..jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,104
2005 - r1200rt

My NEW TO ME, 2005 R1200RT. Brought her home yesterday.

Here are the stats:

MILES: 19,581
EQUIPPED WITH: Cruise Control, Heated Seats and Grips
ADDITIONS: Bar Risers, BMW 28 Liter Top Case
NEW MICHELIN PR2's with 400 miles on them

After coming off of a 2002 R1150RT, this bike is a huge improvement. So far, I am loving it.

Will have to detail the bike and then I will post additional pictures. :bikes

2005 R1200RT - My first REAL ride

240 miles to Tiburon and Stinson Beach, CA

Attachments

• IMG_5191.JPG
    IMG_5191.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 862
Good Afternoon Everyone;

It is a pleasure to be part of this Club with such vast amounts of information and discussion. I am from Calgary, Alberta where there is no sign of ridding anytime soon at -28C this morning but plenty of time to do some research and see how everyone else is involved with their Motorcycle.

A picture of my RT from last fall on a ride West of Calgary.

Attachments

• DSCN0085s2.jpg
    DSCN0085s2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,322
09'

8 yr old likes to ride the HEX. Me and the 3yr old ride an Airhead mostly.

Homemade version of a slipscreen in this pic. $25 ebay find and a dremmel (great tool), black paint. That thing got broken in a ditch in Boone, NC. Glad it wasn't the Aeroflow.

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,299
Last edited:
Famous Boone

Boone - am I am correct in remembering that Lance A once sequestered himself in the mountains around Boone with Rob Roll before coming back and taking the Europe and the entire world of cycling by storm?

p.s. great picture

Back