• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

438557126_9ypVG-L.jpg

Awesome! My GS is slowly getting blacked out too. What seat is that? What windshield.

Yea yea I know it's not an Adventure or an Rt, but after 2 1/2 years I still love this Bike.
Cheers

Attachments

• Tunnel Shot - Copy.JPG
    Tunnel Shot - Copy.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,427
It has all the same drivetrain, frame, etc. which makes it just as good as a adventure, yes? Either one for me would be good!:thumb

Well, I am actually still riding mine (I even did today), but since the R1200S has been discontinued in the US, I decided to put mine in a museum.

3208514831_597c237f38_o.jpg

new member, new rider, first post

There are a lot of great pics of bikes sitting in front of beautiful scenery here. Cant seem to get my bike to hold still for a snapshot.

Attachments

• jenningsgp turn 8.jpg
    jenningsgp turn 8.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,257
Coming home from Lake Michigan

Taking a break outside of Harrison, AR.

Attachments

• CIMG2799.JPG
    CIMG2799.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,230
2007 R1200RT
- Corbin seat
- City pannier lids
- Calsci windscreen
- Sirius radio
- Garmin Nuvi GPS
- Harrison Specialties LED lights
- a bunch of other stuff...

Attachments

• DSC01054.JPG
    DSC01054.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,435
The new r1200rt More buttons and gizmos than any thing I have ever ridden!

Attachments

• New bike4.jpg
    New bike4.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,396
Last edited:
my new toy

2009 Biarritz Blue R1200RT
1st new bike in 35 + years
1st BMW ever

I'm lovin' it !! :thumb

Attachments

• Day 1.JPG
    Day 1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,363
Welcome, Turkus!

That's a fine looking machine. It's nice to know that your first BMW is the best one they make. :hide

Welcome, Turkus!

That's a fine looking machine. It's nice to know that your first BMW is the best one they make. :hide

And that's what it is all about, isn't it?
Welcome!

Thanks guys, it feels good to be welcomed into the fold - I've only managed 378 miles before the So CA weather turned ugly but there are better days ahead !!

p.s. - I'm kinda proud of this photo as it's the day I picked it up at the dealer and the pipes haven't started changing color yet :D

My 05 with some new graphics.Not sure how many pics i can get on at once.Freakin miracle that i got this one to work.Ed

Attachments

• gs 013.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,319
hannigan on a 2007 R1200 R

Traded this in for a R1200 RT Picking it up tomorrow Loved them both Just need More comfort for the Wife,O ya fairing is for sale ,fits a 2007 R1200 R,
well not sure if uploaded but it is in my profile.

Last edited:
Traded this in for a R1200 RT Picking it up tomorrow Loved them both Just need More comfort for the Wife,O ya fairing is for sale ,fits a 2007 R1200 R,
well not sure if uploaded but it is in my profile.

Still no picture.

Back