• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

!!! Turbo Fluffies will be in West Bend !!!

Turbo_Fluffy

Back by very popular demand the Turbo Fluffies (out of Ann Arbor Michigan) will be in attendance in West Bend this year! For the many friends that we have met at the national rallies in the past, stop by and say hello! You know who you are! :)

Check at the registration tent to find our camping location, which will be posted on the board.

Be safe, enjoy the ride, and we'll see you soon!

-Kevin

Greetings from NY Kevin and all the fluffies. Not sure if I'll be attending yet. Still trying to work it out.. Alan the walking smoke cloud says hi as well.

Turbo Fluffies?

Sounds like something that lifts the sheets late at night after an anchovy pizza and six Guinness :rofl

New This year - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub T-Shirts

I'm happy to announce a limited run of Turbo Fluffy Motoclub T-Shirts.

The first editions are available in Large and XL sizes only.

The designer did a real nice job on the logo and artwork. First-come-first-served at the Turbo Fluffy campsite. See you all in West Bend.

chris
tfm member

I'm happy to announce a limited run of Turbo Fluffy Motoclub T-Shirts.

The first editions are available in Large and XL sizes only.

The designer did a real nice job on the logo and artwork. First-come-first-served at the Turbo Fluffy campsite. See you all in West Bend.

chris
tfm member

Certainly destined to be a collectable. Can I send my proxy to pick it up? I won't be making it this year.

Mitch. You definitely factored into the decision to print just slightly under a thousand shirts. We'll hold one back. Bummed you cannot make it. Was so looking forward to you riding up to the campsite standing on the pegs of your GS. We'll toast you with a Margarita. Peace.

How could I forget the Margaritafest!!I still think standing up straight on the pegs and doing 20 is well (you know)

Hope everyone had a great time.. Will there be a Turbo Fluffy Rally recap??

Yes. There is a pending website. You are still part of the gang unless you decide to revoke membership. Lots of good news to report on the rally and the future of the Turbo Fluffy Motoclub. More info to follow. :thumb :thumb :thumb

I'm proud to say I'm the newest Turbo Fluffy. Guys (and Lisa), I had a great time meeting each of you! I look forward to next year in Gillette!:buds I hope everyone arrived home safely. I'm looking forward to the web site. Take care.

Jim

Back