• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your mug

Third time a charm ??

Thanks Dave. I take it you lose the attachment when you preview.

Attachments

• p8300089.jpg
    p8300089.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,912
Slow learner

The last post was Debbie near Lolo Pass
This one is me at Carhenge

Attachments

• p8160009.jpg
    p8160009.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,961
Hmm. The picture was deleted ...

... I guess someone was skeered his momma might see it! :D

Here in the deep South, our wives or girl friends -- and sometimes, both, are called upon to hold our beer for us. Then we men pose so the best side of our beer gut shows. To put this in scholarly terms, a linguist would identify this as the principle of "cultural equivalence."

Perhaps you heard about the research done on words uttered before collisions?

Tape recorders were installed in the dash of vehicles to record the sounds in the autos during accidents.

In 49 of the 50 states, just before a collision the driver would exclaim, "Oh s--t," or words to that effect. But in Alabama, the drivers were typically heard to as say, "Hold my beer and watch this!"

:brow

hey great pics and very nice to see faces to go with names!

Attachments

• ib before start '01.jpg
    ib before start '01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,891
can't fool me /5

the first pic is Janet Jackson, but who is the old fat guy?

If she can lean an RT that far, it will suck to be passed by 2 girls :p. I see sparks will be flying at the track day already.

Hey BMWRTGIRL -

Leave the RT at home and bring the Triumph to the track!:burnout

Nice picture.

Wow - I can't believe that it's been about a year since this thread was last active! There are lots more Forum members since last February so I'm going to resurrect it and am hoping especially to find out if Bubba Zanetti actually looks like Bubba Zanetti. You can't really tell from that dinky avatar pic.

Here's the only picture that I took on my August Bun Burner Gold. I like determined look on my face and the words "Kwik Trip" in the background. It was indeed a quick trip (fun, too) - Milwaukee to Bismarck and back in 22 hours 55 minutes. :bliss

Attachments

• KwikTripforForum.jpg
    KwikTripforForum.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,672
I'll play along to get some more mugs posted. This is me with my roomates at a local brewery, I'm the right.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,665
YB in IN said:
I'll play along to get some more mugs posted. This is me with my roomates at a local brewery, I'm the right.

Who ordered the sampler? :)

My mug:
11763875-M.jpg

Prussian Cerimonial Mug:
13866215-M.jpg

YB Wacky Hat Campout

This picture captures just about everything important to me... :)

Attachments

• Sm Lisa Gail Hat.jpg
    Sm Lisa Gail Hat.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,683
hair's a bit shorter now, but no, i wouldn't say i look too much like bubba zanetti, sorry boxergirlie....................

Attachments

• 6685567_l.jpg
    6685567_l.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,660
there's the avatar a bit larger, maybe a bit more there..............

Attachments

• 19697403_l.jpg
    19697403_l.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,660
Back