• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

Here is my mug and the R1100RT I ride.

attachment.php

Currently I have torn apart working on it.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=23588

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=23767

Springtime?

Most of the time I get some time around September to move my bike south for the winter.....not this year!

I shot this today Feb. 25 and it's been snowing all day, the roads should be clear by Wednesday and 40 degrees...perfect late winter riding weather.

Mike
2000 end of the world BMW R1150GS 92K:whistle

Attachments

• DSC00812.JPG
    DSC00812.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 616
Me and a bloke you should know.
Flew his chopper into my ex work to see my boss, so took the opertunity
for a photo.:thumb

Attachments

• IMG_0318_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0318_1_1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 753
My Mug

Mug from 2007 MOA Rally - Most club member miles ridden to rally.
BMW Motorcycle Owners of Northeast Florida

Attachments

• moaaward.jpg
    moaaward.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 740
Above Gibralter

Photo taken upon return from Edelweiss tour of Morocco
IMG_1018.jpg

Last edited:
Graphic fun

Here's a shot of me that my husband took last week. I'm a Photoshop instructor and thought I'd have a little fun with it :)

biker_chick.jpg

And an amusing non-helmeted version when I bought my ST in November:

saphira_love.jpg

Me with my future daughter-in-law. (My son has NO clue of her parents and my wife's plans)

Attachments

• Tatum & Gil .jpg
    Tatum & Gil .jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 892
Well, my boots would have matched, but they were a bit dusty from scuffing through the Starbucks parking lot.

There you have it. Had it been riding to say the Bovine, you'd have been good to go
and oh so fashionable.

Back