• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your mug

Here's my contribution.

DoctorDataMotorcycle.jpg

DoctorData (MOA 20135)

Here's one taken last Month in Laos showing my inteprid explorer pose.

Attachments

• BikeBoatRestStopPS.jpg
    BikeBoatRestStopPS.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,036
Hangin' with Abe and learnin' about history. During a stop at the Borglund Museum at Mt. Rushmore. Rapid City was a definite peak of a cross country trip.
7277288-L.jpg

Here I is!

Hello All,

Here is the most recent pic of me. Not a Beemer but LOADS of fun fer sure!

PhacK

Attachments

• Good_solo_small.jpg
    Good_solo_small.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,113
A Yankee Beemer somewhere in Maryland, en route to the Antietam Battlefield

Attachments

• Ken and BMW.JPG
    Ken and BMW.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,090
Me at Blitz to Branson. (sMilin' after riding the Missouri/Arkansa twisties)
:dance

Attachments

• karolb2b1.jpg
    karolb2b1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,046
Yet another country heard from

Be afraid, be very afraid;)

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,037
IM001995.jpg

That's me and my grandson Darius (2 years old). Picture was taken at the beginning of May, 2006 (time reference for those who might view this in the future).

MA1.jpg

And, my DSW, Mary Ann on her Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD.

Back