• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

Mug Shot Of My Passenger

Frisbeebmw says she's looking good....for a '2003 K bike!! :love, and of course Kathleen is looking very satisfied.

Attachments

• BMW MOA.jpg
    BMW MOA.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,073
Here's me at the Cadillac Ranch.

Attachments

• __hr_I+Was+There.jpg
    __hr_I+Was+There.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,064
1930s%20costume.JPG

Me & the cruiser

Near my home on "scenic" Lake Meredith

Attachments

• ST.N.07.11.05.jpg
    ST.N.07.11.05.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,298
Tub Thing

...my contribution to the pics. With the /5 not charging on the coast of Maine, a local motel, a Cuban cigar, some ok rum and a hot bath seemed the order of the day (circa 1998). Maybe the Black Sheep know this guy from Redmond rally (BMWMOA Long Distance Award) and Bob and Mary's 12,000 mile trip to retire the old slash five from heavy touring. What a trip that was!! -Bob

Attachments

• Tub Thing.JPG
    Tub Thing.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,260
Hawk's Nest; Delaware River Scenic Byway, Route 97 West of Port Jervis, NY. ( (November 2005)

Attachments

• JTDelawareWaterGap2.jpg
    JTDelawareWaterGap2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,177
Petey "pedro" Casper

Here I am somewhere on route 30 (i think) in NYS. Took the K75 on this trip -- as you can tell by the Corbin gunfighter seat.

Attachments

• Bike trip.jpg
    Bike trip.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,144
6 months to go

I had exactly 6 months left until I was back on a bike when this was taken. It's a miracle I wasn't crying....

Last edited:
RandyB said:
I had exactly 6 months left until I was back on a bike when this was taken. It's a miracle I wasn't crying....
Helluva first post. Welcome.

51591057-M.jpg

This is my current Pillion.. future BMW owner.

She's 12 and loves to ride, she watched the young-un, and this was her "pay". She wanted to take a ride to test her new jacket, so we put on about 30 miles in 40 degree weather.. her face was red when we got back, and she said it hurt when she smiled, she must of been in alot of pain!

boxergrrlie said:
Helluva first post. Welcome.
Thanks. I've been reading this forum for awhile. Very enjoyable.
Good to be home and will someone please resize that pic? Didn't realize it would be that big.

RandyB said:
Thanks. I've been reading this forum for awhile. Very enjoyable.
Good to be home and will someone please resize that pic? Didn't realize it would be that big.

I like the big picture. It's real.
Welcome home.

RandyB said:

Is the other guy flipping me the bird? Excellent! :thumb

:thumb LOL. I'll guarantee you he was flipping me off. Good guy, a little squirrely sometimes. By this time, I think he spoke for all of us....

Last edited:
I can almost touch!

Picture of my daughter (about a 9 months ago) on my K75. She likes the r100 better because it is blue.

Attachments

• Josie's bike.small.jpg
    Josie's bike.small.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,226
That's some stretch for the bars! :)
Great bike... Curious, what's the story on the fairing/windscreen?

"fairing"

It is just a JC Witney aftermarket special that I picked up from ebay. When I bought the K many years ago it had a large Pichler fairing on it, which I removed and sold thru BMW ON Flea Market.

Back