• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your mug

...it will not let me post pic twice...froggy

Yes, it will:

270077787_n8QCC-M-1.jpg

270077787_n8QCC-M-1.jpg

Dang...How did U do that.Every time I try it tells me" error,pic on diff.thread".
2am when U sent your pics...cant sleep?

Dang...How did U do that.Every time I try it tells me" error,pic on diff.thread".

Are you trying to do an attachment? That might be the reason. If you host your images somewhere on the web and link to them using the [ img] tags you can reference them as often as you like.

My mug, updated.

1070206828_h3jT6-O.jpg

Last edited:
Froggy:

Find a young imaging guru, and have them sit down with you and walk you through it. Take notes. Learn an offsite hosting service: Photobucket, Picasa, SmugMug or whatever, how to upload, and then stick with a service that you know.

Good luck

My wife Annie and me using Photo Booth effects on Mac Book Pro

Fun!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-12-26 at 10.26.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-26 at 10.26.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 473
Sarah Tripper

After a muddy morning off-roading in Mexico... since upgraded to the f800gs... the 650 really is on-road oriented and awesome at it, but as I've found I like the muddy stuff - now loving the 800!!!!!

Attachments

• _MG_8744.jpg
    _MG_8744.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 446
Back