• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

At one of my favorite places

The Cafe Flore, one of Hemingway's haunts in Paris. If you ever just want to watch all kinds of motorcycles go by, go to Paris, sit at an outdoor cafe on the Blvd Saint Germain in the 6th Arr, order a drink, and watch.

10345719-L.jpg

Pjk

Here's a shot from a trip a couple of summers ago ....

42182572-M.jpg

I believe this was the Blue Ridge Parkway :D

Cheers,
Kirsten

No current shots of me with a bike so this will have to do.

Attachments

• JB Kayaking.jpg
    JB Kayaking.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 849
ktsridin said:
Here's a shot from a trip a couple of summers ago ....

I believe this was the Blue Ridge Parkway :D

Cheers,
Kirsten
Yup, Mile 450.2 on the BRP near Waynesville, NC, west of Asheville.

Kurt in S.A.

now for the shocker, me and my beautiful wife at my son's graduation from law school.

Attachments

• me and judith.JPG
    me and judith.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 807
I actually had a lot of fun with this as I am learning about using the edit function on my computer to resize photos. the first two were old 35mm scanned. the last is digital that was originally 1.33KB in size. I obviously didn't make it small enough. Bear with me as I am an old dog learning new tricks! Ride Safe! :wave

You've got some cool stuff there, Richard.

Time for a smugmug account?

or a free one from flickr?

Those old photos are totally cool.

Here's a more recent picture of me with my new (to me) R100R Mystic, taken this month. Hubby and I scraped two inches of ice off the driveway to get this picture.

Attachments

• Marilyn 1 (Medium).JPG
    Marilyn 1 (Medium).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 804
Me and wife Debbie south of Cloudcroft, NM. (she's the good-looking one)

Attachments

• RichardDebbie-CloudcroftNM06a.jpg
    RichardDebbie-CloudcroftNM06a.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 796
Bike and me

Utah - some pass that was about 10,000 feet. My brother's wing and my RT. Great trip.

Attachments

• P5160250_0019.jpg
    P5160250_0019.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 796
Our other toy

My lovely wife on our other toy sailing San Francisco Bay. Those are sections of the new bay bridge going up in the background.

Attachments

• DSC01247.JPG
    DSC01247.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 792
Me and my little girl...feel free to avert your eyes from the chrome behemoth beneath us...I'm a sucker for a springer fork :D

Attachments

• DadandKateSpringer (Medium).JPG
    DadandKateSpringer (Medium).JPG
    105 KB · Views: 988
And I guess it's only fair to post a pic of my star mechanic...

Attachments

• Copy of 5NOV2005 028 (Medium).jpg
    Copy of 5NOV2005 028 (Medium).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 983
hondarider said:
Me and my little girl...feel free to avert your eyes from the chrome behemoth beneath us...I'm a sucker for a springer fork :D

It's got two wheels and puts a smile on your face... what is wrong with that?

A step thru Honda Cub could put a smile on my face...I just need two wheels and a motor :thumb

...but I appreciate your open mindedness

Christmas Season

I tried to get my wife to pose with me in a halter top but she refused. She might have 50 years ago. I still think she is a great looking dish.

117220570-L.jpg

Back