• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your mug

Picture Time

This is from a few weeks ago when a friend's band came through town.
Me on the far left, my wife Leslie in the middle, and J.B. the traveling music man on the far right.

RW

Attachments

• RLJB.jpg
    RLJB.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,378
24693757-M.jpg

At the Chicago Motorcycle Show, sitting on a GS and making engine sounds like I'm riding it.

Last edited:
Nice Bikes...

Gnome, Is that picture from a museum or do you have a garage collection that would make most people here weep with envy?

RW

me and a rental in the Alps

I call this the Julie Andrews shot. there were cows with bells on in the background. I want to go back...

Attachments

• John, GS, Julie Andrews.JPG
    John, GS, Julie Andrews.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,322
start weeping,

gambrinus said:
Gnome, Is that picture from a museum or do you have a garage collection that would make most people here weep with envy?

RW

Yes,those are all my bikes. Glad you like them! Ok,I'k going to hell for being a liar If I don't straighten this one out. I was working at "The Art of The Motorcycle"-Memphis. Got to clean the bikes for the show. Wish they were mine!
Notice the Cagiva Elephant behind me? I'm 6'2" and when I sat on that bike my toes hardly touched the floor. It was awesome just getting to detail some of those beauties!

Forgive me for the fib. ;)

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE jshuck!

I can't believe. . .

. . . that I haven't posted to this thread yet, given my vain nature.

Here I am in 1964:
19645957-S.jpg

And in 1978:
25193127-S.jpg

And in 1988:
12769370-S.jpg

And finally, May 2005:
23541891-S.jpg

There. Now I think we've all had just about enough of that.

Last edited:
SNC 1923 said:
. . . that I haven't posted to this thread yet, given my vain nature.

There. Now I think we've all had just about enough of that.

Love those pics! Funny thing is adjust those dates a few years +/- and it could be any of us.
For me the bike would be yellow, the dirt bike a Suzuki 500 and the travel shot a Guzzi in Canada.
We really are alot alike here.

jshuck said:
I call this the Julie Andrews shot. there were cows with bells on in the background. I want to go back...
yer mustache is a little thicker than julie's.

MarkF said:
Love those pics! Funny thing is adjust those dates a few years +/- and it could be any of us.

almost..........i wasn't even born till after the second picture
:p

Back