• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your mug

Hello ya'll

I might as well throw one on here too, to introduce myself.

First, the wife.

1216575Crusing.jpg

Then me. ( Of course the first pic I show you maybe shouldn't be me getting arrested.)

1551890DSC02647.JPG

From a year ago, and 40lb heavier pic.

1216566Brad-at-Pine-Mountain.jpg

Last edited:
Me Mug!

Taken last Jan. Warmer winter day.

Attachments

• HowardBMW-Dec-2004CI.jpg
    HowardBMW-Dec-2004CI.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,267
Her before her conversion...

Past: the HD 1200 Sportster (in the shop too much), nice power (when it ran) but made this aweful potato-potato sound when running. It had a nasty habit of coughing or stalling right when you wanted to accelerate from a stop. Was told by several mechanics that worked on it, that was "normal" for a Sportster. THEN WHY DO THEY SELL THEM???? WTF?

Present: rides a Vulcan 750, nice but no ABS and definately not a BMW but at least it goes when you tell it too.

Future: She wants my R-1100R once I get my RT :clap

Attachments

• tomfavorites023s.jpg
    tomfavorites023s.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,223
Last edited:
been lurking here for nearly 2 years w. an occasional post......guess it's time to unveil

Attachments

• small_bunny.JPG
    small_bunny.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,189
twins4life said:

You have a redhead, who rides and looks good in shorts. Just give her that BMW and you'll have a home run!

twins4life said:

Past: the HD 1200 Sportster (in the shop too much), nice power (when it ran) but made this aweful potato-potato sound when running. It had a nasty habit of coughing or stalling right when you wanted to accelerate from a stop. Was told by several mechanics that worked on it, that was "normal" for a Sportster. THEN WHY DO THEY SELL THEM???? WTF?

Present: rides a Vulcan 750, nice but no ABS and definately not a BMW but at least it goes when you tell it too.

they don't "all do that"...you had a leak at the manifold or a cracked manifold.

MTBATP

Revival of a 'Poser Post'

Hey this was a good post that got killed by current events.

This is my wife and I shortly before I retired. (4-years already, where does the time go?)
37127280-M.jpg

This is me now
37127282-M.jpg

This is my wife sometime this summer
37128177-M.jpg

KBasa said:
Glad to see this one get resurrected, doods.

And where the heck has Mike The Bike been?

His mom made him bring the Skirtster home, and she doesnt have internet.

:ha
KBasa said:
Glad to see this one get resurrected, doods.

The Last I Heard..."The Princess" Finally Gained Control Of Her Own Life ...
Sued For Divorce...Got The House And The Beemer...And Rode Happily Off Into The Sunset With Some Leather Clad Harley Dude.... :lol

KBasa said:

busy doing dyno comps on the sportster and the RT, and writing his memoir "loud pipes save lives, loud campgrounds make me cranky"

MTB is convalescing at an undisclosed location. He is recovering from a nervous breakdown suffered at the hands of you shameless harridans who pilloried and ridiculed him at every turn. It was his devoted spouse, the illustrious "Princess" who literally rescued MTP from total madness and self destruction by soothingly reassuring him the callous comments witnessed on this forum were merely the jealous prattlings of impotent,ill mannered, liberal leaning louts who failed to recognize his genius. She also vowed to clean his weapons each and every weekend while he was "away." It was only on this basis that he allowed the attendants to slip on his Aerostich Touring Jacket with the long wrap around arms and straps on the back for that long ride down the Blue Ridge Highway to the Rest Home.
MTB isn't allowed to use the internet right now. The staff are afraid that he might inadvertently stumble into the Forum resulting in a catastrophic PTSD reaction and consequent relapse.

I hope that yall are happy now. Yall just weakened our country.....

That is all,

Gen. Jack D. Ripper (US Army ret.)

KBasa this looks like such a fun idea I figure I would chime in too and show my mug with my grandson who will be riding a Beemer in his future.

Well I tried to attach a picture but it will let me so I guess itÔÇÖs trying to tell me something.

JMister said:
KBasa this looks like such a fun idea I figure I would chime in too and show my mug with my grandson who will be riding a Beemer in his future.

Well I tried to attach a picture but it will let me so I guess itÔÇÖs trying to tell me something.

Don't preview it and it ought to pop right on there.

dave

I read earlier where you mentioned not to preview it so I didnÔÇÖt.
When I tried to attach it after a few moments it would pop up with a error so I figure it is all because IÔÇÖm still in the dinosaur age and have dial up connection not allow it to upload.

JMister said:
I read earlier where you mentioned not to preview it so I didnÔÇÖt.
When I tried to attach it after a few moments it would pop up with a error so I figure it is all because IÔÇÖm still in the dinosaur age and have dial up connection not allow it to upload.

Nah. Aside from the no-preview rule, the image can't be too big. If it is, then
you'll need to resize it before attaching it.

[shameless plug]

Why go to all that trouble to attach images when a smugmug account is so
much easier? Load your image, what ever the size, onto smugmug then link
the right size in your post.

[/shameless plug]

Ian

Back