• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

Cleaning the bike at the Red Rock Rendezvous in Panguitch, UT last June.

Attachments

• 18Panguitch Rally-2004.JPG
    18Panguitch Rally-2004.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,518
My wife and me enjoying a summer day last year in Capitola, California, while taking our youngest on a West Coast college tour.

Attachments

• B and D Capitola 04 SMALL.JPG
    B and D Capitola 04 SMALL.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,487
Greetings All

That is me next to my brother-in-law's GT40. He does lots of track days. He got it in 1973 before it had much value. :)
Bob M
Portland, Oregon

Attachments

• PA200005.JPG
    PA200005.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,564
That is me next to my brother-in-law's GT40.

DANG - i wish my brother had a GT40.

On Track Days

At Willow Springs they have "passenger time" After getting shoehorned into the passenger seat of that tiny car, Gary had the thing pulling such Gs that I was turned around in my skin like a sharpei dog. There is nothing to hold onto inside the car but I was pawing at the dashboard for some sort of handle. He took some dark hearted pride in making me squirmy. The speed limit for passenger rides it 80, but on the shorter back straight where no one was looking, he had it up to 140!

13626513-M.jpg

Here I am

OK.....first had to do the dog and cat picture and now I needed to find a 'me' picture to add to this thread! This is my son and I before his prom last May. I'll add one with the bike when I can find it in the garage!

Attachments

• joegregg1.jpg
    joegregg1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,434
boxergrrlie......you bear a strking resemblance to a gal I once dated and cared for greatly. :heart

Oh......to have the chance to do it all over again. :banghead

Is your name Michelle by any chance? :yum

Bob_M said:
That is me next to my brother-in-law's GT40. He does lots of track days. He got it in 1973 before it had much value. :)
Bob M
Portland, Oregon

Obviously....a very nice, and expensive car.

I didn't realize that the GT-40's were so small. :dunno

I'm 6-05 / 275......think I'd fit in it? :stick

dano said:
Is your name Michelle by any chance?
Nope, I'm not Michelle, but people tell me all the time that I look like their sister-neice-cousin-neighbor-college roomate, etc. etc. :dunno

boxergrrlie said:
Nope, I'm not Michelle, but people tell me all the time that I look like their sister-neice-cousin-neighbor-college roomate, etc. etc. :dunno

Aw shucks! :cry

I was ready to fall in love all over again. :hug

Yours truly, posing after my BB1500 ride...first LDR attempt on my new-to-me K12RS.

Attachments

• K12_BB1500_Portrait.jpg
    K12_BB1500_Portrait.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,396
Car rich & cash poor

dano said:
Obviously....a very nice, and expensive car.

I didn't realize that the GT-40's were so small. :dunno

I'm 6-05 / 275......think I'd fit in it? :stick

Dano
Dan Gurney had to get his customised, with a bulge in the roof to clear his helmet. They originals are tiny (with lots of motor) the new ones are up-sized. My guess is you could get into the car, but you couldn't get out.
B :doh

boxergrrlie said:
Hmm. There aren't any pictures of folks with their middle fingers raised for the camera like on the other forum.

This is me and a friend at the 03 Ride for Kids in Chicago. Great ride, great cause, GREAT rubber cape.

Is that my ex wife? No way? I aint believing this...She told me she hated motorbikes...

Nevermind the dust, and no, it's NOT thinning on TOP! Just a bad aim.

Attachments

• leather jacket.jpg
    leather jacket.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,452
Do these shorts make me look fat?

Attachments

• P8050144 (Medium).JPG
    P8050144 (Medium).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,439
mugs

The wife and I at "The Eternal Tap" Straub Brewery in St.Mary's PA.

Attachments

• RussNLes9.jpg
    RussNLes9.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,431
Back