• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Textile protective gear in small sizes?

Bike_Rat

My Son has been a vegetarian for about 2 years now and loves to ride with his father. The problem is he REALLY doesn't like to wear leather gloves and jacket. With my daughter I was able to find small sized leather gloves and jackets as she grew older... worked well.

Anyway, anybody know where I could find some gear that would fit my 10.5 year?

Vegan gloves

My Joe Rocket mesh gloves have less leather and fit my very small hands. I measure about 1/2 inch below the small mark in the Aerostitch catalogue. On page 51 in the newest catalogue, they have vegan gloves! A possibility for when he gets older. What about ski gloves? They should be very much on sale this time of year and most of them are textile. Probably unbearably hot, though. Have you tried bicycle shops?

Holly

I can't believe I didn't think Aerostitch. I will look into it. I hate to spend a lot on a kid that can only wear this stuff for a single season though. Dang, they grow fast.

Back