• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

J.C. Wunderlich

R

RPG

Anyone know if J.C. Wunderlich (company) is still around? I bought some really well wearing clothes from them in the past, and would like to buy some more.

thanks,

RPG

thanks for the replies everyone, but the company I'm looking for makes shirts, clothes, etc. I'm assuming it's the same company, but who knows.

The guy I bought some shirts from a few years ago (Daytona, at Bulow campground) had one fake leg from a motorcycle accident.

thanks,

rg

the vendor you're referring to is no longer in business that I know of.
He was a regular at the Finger Lakes Rally for years but is no longer on the vendor circuit that I know of.
Can't remember his real name but I believe he's from somewhere up in the Adirondack's around Blue Mtn. Lake.

Hope that helps.
gsjay

thanks Jason for the info. Appears you're correct. I found a few phone numbers listing the business in Ossining, NY, but every # is disconnected.

Too bad, he carried some real nice thick, long lasting shirts that I really wish I had bought more of.

Oh well, off to look for the Chinese equivalent.

rg

Back