• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

electrics

R

ricks01

I have a 07 k-gt and am looking for advice on headlight modulators/rider-passenger comm devices as well as a brake light "flasher". anyone have any experience with these? i am looking for info on quality/ease of installation etc. thanks.

I have a 07 k-gt and am looking for advice on headlight modulators/rider-passenger comm devices as well as a brake light "flasher". anyone have any experience with these? i am looking for info on quality/ease of installation etc. thanks.

I had Hyperlites on my last bike. They are very good, but they flashed for 5 seconds before going solid. I'll me looking for something that flashes only a few times, since brake light flashers are not protected by law and cross the legal line in some states. I don't need to give anyone a reason to pull me over.

I am going to look into a few catalogs that provide emergency vehicle gear for a tail light that strobes once and then goes solid red each time you hit thm.

Headlight modulators are good when used in city traffic. Haven't found one that works on an H7 bulb yet.

You should find the June issue of MCN. Beginning on page 24 there is an excellent article about headlight modulators. Best and most comprehensive article I've read on the subject.

Easy :german

thanks for the info on hyper lights. the extended flashing is something to consider. i'll look for that issue of mcn. thanks.

Back