• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Booking ahead

jgsmith

Work has a nasty habit of getting in the way of riding. :banghead I was hoping to make it to the MOA rally this summer, but now I may not know until a couple of days before if I will be able to go. Never been to an MOA (just joined this year) but I'm guessing this is the sort of thing that needs to be planned in advance. Is there any way that I would be able to just ride in and find a place to stay or will I be communting a loooong way?

Jim

Work has a nasty habit of getting in the way of riding. :banghead I was hoping to make it to the MOA rally this summer, but now I may not know until a couple of days before if I will be able to go. Never been to an MOA (just joined this year) but I'm guessing this is the sort of thing that needs to be planned in advance. Is there any way that I would be able to just ride in and find a place to stay or will I be communting a loooong way?

Jim

If you have a tent, you can show up at the gate and can find a place to stay. If you are looking for a hotel, you may be able to find a last minute cancelation or roommate here on the board - but that is not something you can bank on.

When you have a chance, fill out your profile so we know where you are from and Welcome aboard!

I joined last year myself and attended the rally held in Vermont because it was only 200 miles away. Enjoyed it so much that I'll be travelling 1000+ miles this year to the rally. If you tent/camp, there's always room for another rider. There's not much planning to do other than what route you want to take. There are some suggestions on the forum. Hope you can make it to the rally.

Back