• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Card Useage At Rally

braddog

Minnesota Nice!
This is kind of a dumb question, but will most vendors at the rally accept credit/debit cards? I'm going to go ahead and assume that many food vendors, beer garden, etc. is cash only, but say if a person wanted to pick up something from one of the vendors, could you expect to use your card?

Also, how close would the nearest ATM be?

Thanks!:wave

This is kind of a dumb question, but will most vendors at the rally accept credit/debit cards? I'm going to go ahead and assume that many food vendors, beer garden, etc. is cash only, but say if a person wanted to pick up something from one of the vendors, could you expect to use your card?

Also, how close would the nearest ATM be?

Thanks!:wave

I,and most vendors I know, take credit/debit cards... the place you probably wouldn't be able to use them in addition to the ones you mentioned is the Flea Market. That is mostly individuals.

I'm not sure about this year but many times there is an ATM on site.

ATMs on site

At this time, it sounds like we will have three ATMs on the rally grounds.

Regarding the credit cards - - - Should be no problem using your cards - at least not until you hit the max. (uhg)

See you in July!

Speaking of cards

I just noticed this on the Rally Page:

Bring Those Membership Cards!The BMW MOA continues to upgrade its Management Information Systems. Parts of future improvements involve membership card design and use. In keeping with this theme we ask that members attending the 2007 International Rally in West Bend, Wisconsin bring their membership cards to the Rally and present them during Registration.

Back