• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Michigan over the Top

R

rodgtc

Hi, anyone leaving from Michigan and riding across the UP? I am planning on leaving Wednesday and would like to meet up with some other riders headed to the National. My schedule is flexable, I am in Traverse City and this will be my first National. Just send me an e-mail. :usa

Thanks
Rodger

Hey Rodger,

I'm in TC also but I'm not leaving until Friday Morning.. Just Got Trace Adkins tickets for Thursday night @ Interlochen... I'm sure there are a few others that are going.... When I hear I'll drop you a note... :bottle

PM on the way

Hi, anyone leaving from Michigan and riding across the UP? I am planning on leaving Wednesday and would like to meet up with some other riders headed to the National. My schedule is flexable, I am in Traverse City and this will be my first National. Just send me an e-mail. :usa

Thanks
Rodger

Rodger, I'm going that way on wednesday, but my schedule may not fit yours, explanation in PM.

I'm in between Cadillac and Manistee, and was planning on taking the boat, but over the top would be cool! Where do you plan on staying Wed night? pm me , and I will give you my cell phone # ...This may work!

I ride alone, yeah,
with nobody else
I ride alone, yeah,
with nobody else
You know when I ride alone,
I prefer to be by myself

Every morning I skip breakfast,
I just go fire up the Beem,
Throw on my jacket and helmet,
Wipe the crust from my eyes so I can see,
'Cause I ride alone, yeah,
with nobody else
Yeah, you know when I ride alone,
I prefer to be by myself

I ride tank to tank,
Don't need to stop much to pee,
Gotta keep up my average MPH,
When I gas up, I don't get outta the seat,
So I ride alone, yeah,
with nobody else
I prefer to be by myself

I don't need to stop and smoke,
Don't need to check the weather on TV,
My gear is already waterproof,
No need to stop and put on PVC,

Ain't gotta stop to take no medication,
Don't wear glasses that have to be cleaned,
Once in a while I check tread wear,
'Cause MI roads are too straight to lean,
Yeah, I ride alone,
with nobody else,
I prefer to be by myself...

After the rally I am riding across the U.P. to Mackinaw City and then back to Little Lake MI. If y'all are going back that way I wouldn't mind the company.

Back