• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Picture of Your F-Twin

About 2 hours after I got her

Blue Ridge Parkway NC
100 miles into the trip home, only 900 to go from this point.
IMG_20120511_125545.jpg

DSCF0847.jpg

You know, they say a pitcher is worth a thousand words. Let's have another pitcher.
dc

Can haz road?

Just got mine (07 Graphiton) out for the first hop of spring yesterday.
Still impressed. This is a nice "little" bike.

F800gs

Love this bike! Did have it lowered, has Sargent seat, I have a 30" inseam. I am flat footed on the bike. Very fun.

Attachments

• DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 530
Highway 88/89 area Northern California

Returning home from Genoa Nevada. We are south of Lake Tahoe coming through the El Dorado National Forest. It has been about three weeks, and my wife already has 1k miles, bikes have had their first service and outfitted with the goodies you see here. We couldn't be happier with our choice of bikes, although we are already thinking about 1200 and yes the new K1600 for the future!

IMG_0423.jpg

P1020550-XL.jpg

Brand new!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yH-AHJuEjW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

P1020547-XL.jpg

Back