• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Moto logo?

S

stickman

Every BMW dealer I have visited sells a decal of abstract drawing of a motorcycle and rider. Does anyone know who made this dwg and where I can find a photo of it on the internet?

tattoos?

One bored snowy afternoon my buddy and I speculated about what sort of tattoo a BMW rider might get. The prop logo? Live quiet or die? Then about ten years ago at the Lolo hot springs, while the Nat'l was up there, I saw a guy across the pool w the motoman tattooed on his shoulder. Nice.

Motoman Decals for Sale!

Go to the Twisted Throttle web site. They sell the copyrighted 'Motoman" decal as a reflective applique for the rear of your bike. I have a set on my cases and they light up like spotlights when a car approaches me from the rear. They were $5 a pair, and are made from 3M material.

www.twistedthrottle.com

Good product for safety!

Last edited:
Found on Twisted Throttle website
6827-500x600.jpg

Back