• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Link to a specific post?

BRADFORDBENN

Slowpoke & Proud of It!
Howdy-

I know how to link to a thread, but I do not know how to link to a specific post. Is there a way to do that?:dunno

I only know of one way:

Click the quote button and watch the URL change in your Address Bar. Then click the back button and the specific post address will be shown in the Address Bar.

At least in Mozilla Firebird....

Dave

BradfordBenn said:
Howdy-

I know how to link to a thread, but I do not know how to link to a specific post. Is there a way to do that?:dunno

Bring up notepad in the background. Then go to the specific post you are wanting to link, watch it come up like Dave said it would in the address bar. Right click on address bar and copy. Then paste it in notepad. Then you can leave it there if you like and copy and paste from notepad to where you want it. Seems sort of compicated but it works pretty good and really isn't at all difficult. Try it and see.

Thanks you

That seems to work. I also tried going out to vBulletin's home site and their site seems to be down.

Back