• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

F/G 650 - Mirrors: Alternatives

R

rmetzger

Maybe I'm the only one ... I doubt it ... but the factory mirrors on my (former) F650 GS were not long for survival on dirt rides, and now I have the G650 with the same mirrors waiting to be broken. Plus, they're unsightly. I'm sure this has been trod over before, but may I ask for recommendations for replacement mirrors? Thanks!

The best advice I can give is to make sure your mirrors aren't tightened down all the way so they can "give" a little when you fall. I doubt anyone has dropped an F more than I have in 8 years, and my mirrors are fine. (A little scratched, but who looking?)

I gotta' agree though, the mirrors are a little goofy looking...

Yah', got scratches on mine as well...

Back