• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Site problem?

scootstado

Is the web site having problems? A thread I posted on the 13th to the forum is missing. I posted to K bike tech.

Russ

from Doghouse:

Server failure and upgrade

The BMW MOA suffered a catastrophic server failure last night, 3/13, around midnight PST. Unfortunately, this failure began monday and thus affected our system backups. We have restored the site from the most recent clean backup - Sunday 3/11. Any and all updates made to the site in those two days are lost. This loss includes your posts to the forum. The BMW MOA is very sorry about difficulties this has created. Your patience is appreciated. We are taking steps to better ensure the integrity of our site.
www.conary.org
new paintings

from Doghouse:

Server failure and upgrade

The BMW MOA suffered a catastrophic server failure .... Any and all updates made to the site in those two days are lost. This loss includes your posts to the forum.

scott conary - 01 GS
portland, oregon
bmw moa information architect
www.conary.org
new paintings

That's OK. I only posted a bunch of dumb comments that are best forgotten anyway....:laugh

Back