Thread: Change color

dlearl476

Change color

How do I change the colors of the fonts in this new software. On my moniter the blue of new threads and the text of replys is barely distinguishable from the grey of read ones and links in the text.
    I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    I am not sure if Scott is done with all of the tweaks and settings, but there will be additional skins or color combinations. The ones that are in progress can be found in the bottom left of the page. I do mean bottom. It is just a drop down box, I believe the default is K12R
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

mrich12000

Exclamation Setup

Quote Originally Posted by dlearl476 View Post
    How do I change the colors of the fonts in this new software. On my moniter the blue of new threads and the text of replys is barely distinguishable from the grey of read ones and links in the text.
    I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything.
    Highlight the Text by holding the right click of your mouset then while the left click is on, pass it through the text it will change color don't panic the word program is sellecting the text that you want . . Then select the fonts,colors,and size. After you set the size Now select the right mouset click copy all the fine work that you have set to pen this is just in case all your info bugs out now on a clear portion of the text box left click and the text returns to normal. But when it is posted the new text an fonts will apear. it will look like this. Don't insert any pictures the text box it will bug! use the manage attachment to do that..

Mike Richard Ms, Mous Pl
    Cert VE3CEH

Don't forget to copy after you post story first Right click select copy

mrich12000

Lightbulb Re; Top Fonts

Originally Posted by dlearl476
    I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything
    . The admininastrator or the web manager can reset to a large size, Or try this. open view in explorer , the dropdown box will apear, look for text size then ser it to largest ..:

MIKE..

1. I've made some tweaks to the visited font colors in the forum. The difference between the blue and the gray should be much more noticeable.

2. changing the fonts - size and color - when posting for reasons other than small judicious moments of emphasis is considered kinda tacky.

change color

Hey Mike, your posts are hurting my eyes.....

Rinty

SNC1923
    Quote Originally Posted by knary View Post
    1. I've made some tweaks to the visited font colors in the forum. The difference between the blue and the gray should be much more noticeable.

2. changing the fonts - size and color - when posting for reasons other than small judicious moments of emphasis is considered kinda tacky.
    1. Thank you for the rapid response. Much better and easier on my rapidly aging eyes.

2. I couldn't agree more. I also thinks it's fair to point out the notable "Voni exception."

Quote Originally Posted by SNC1923 View Post
    . I couldn't agree more. I also thinks it's fair to point out the notable "Voni exception."

mrich12000

Talking Vision Reversal

Quote Originally Posted by rinty View Post
    Hey Mike, your posts are hurting my eyes.....

Rinty
    [COLOR="Green "]Oh sorry[/COLOR]
    Last edited by mrich12000; 07-30-2007 at 06:57 AM.

dlearl476
    Actually I was refering to read vs non-read posts on the front page of each forum, or in my case, the "new threads" search results.

Thanks Knary.

+1

mrich12000

Talking Ok and now back to our sponsor

Ok I will Behave

Quote Originally Posted by SNC1923 View Post
    1. Thank you for the rapid response. Much better and easier on my rapidly aging eyes.

2. I couldn't agree more. I also thinks it's fair to point out the notable "Voni exception."

Voni
    sMiling
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles