• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride to Charleston

:clap Some of here in Ohio are trying to get a group together to ride to the rally on Thursday morning. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Marietta,Ohio Wednesday night and hope to see some ridders show up by Noon on Thursday for the ride to Charleston anyone interested can E-Mail me or reply to post
John

:dunno I am going to be riding in from South Bend, IN. Looking at the map it is a little out of the way, but I will let you know. Any one want to go from South Bend to the Rally?

Brad,
I'm also from South Bend and plan to ride to the rally. My wife and I are riding our k1200lt and leaving a few days early to tour a little of southeastern Ohio on the way to Charleston. We do plan on meeting the group in Marietta for the ride into the rally.
If you're not yet a member of the Michiana BMW club you should check it out. The link can be found on the SB BMW dealership page. Membership will get you a 10 percent discount on parts and accessories at the dealership!! I believe there are other members planning on making the trip.
Drop me a line...we can compare trip plans!

A group (three of us) are leaving Thursday am from north Jersey (Montclair area). We plan to ride through to WV. Early rise - late arrive. Anyone want to join us?

Jerry Mosier

Back