• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2007 best WI beer thread

Leinie's for sure, eh??

Excellent selection of Wisconsin beers........available in some parts of the country............try several of their brews....some of the best in the U.S.!!!!! :drink

Go a little further north and west, there is, or at least used to be a little brewery in Black River Falls. Makes a good stout. Available at the local grocery stores.
Or go west to LaCrosse and you'll find the Special Export brewery, nice tours.

bmw_rider said:
Or go west to LaCrosse and you'll find the Special Export brewery, nice tours.

Nice tours, not so nice beer but if you want a 30pack for less then $12 its your brewery. A good friend of mine works there so I've been drunk of plenty of thier products. If you go to La Crosse try out the Pearl ST. Downtown Brown and Hemp Porter. I had the Downtown Brown at my wedding, you can only get it on tap as they're real small and don't bottle it but most bars there have it on tap. Or go to Buzzard Billys and have some blackened catfish and have some downtown brown with it :drink

Okay, what about Moose Jaw Brew Pub?

While driving through WI last summer I stopped into this place. Great BBQ pizza and not a bad sampler of beers :beer

Best of all...... it's in Wisconsin Dells, where the rally will be :brad

Back