• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Where is the best place to camp before the Rally?

BeerTeam

Ambassador
Where is the best place to camp before the Rally?

My choice would be any state Park. You will have to reserve now to get in some of the parks, as most have 100 per cent fill rate. My number one and two Eastern Wisconsin choices would be Harrington Beach and Andrea Kohler State Park as they are on Lake Michigan and will have the coolest sleeping at night.

I would also look for some of the County Park, like the Sheboygan Marsh Park, which is located two miles out of Elkhart Lake at the north end of the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive.

Another place I would consider, would be Soldiers Grove City Park, as it has some of Wisconsin's best Riding Roads. The park could host the Rally, as it is huge.

Soldiers Grove City Park Campground
70763686-L.jpg

Last edited:
Kohler/Andrae state park

my choice would be Kohler/Andrae State Park in just south of Sheboygan on I43. Beaches are great, not crowded. Take the Kermit chair down to the beach, some cold ones and a good book and life is sweet. Great place to nap after a morning ride too.....

my choice would be Kohler/Andrae State Park in just south of Sheboygan on I43. Beaches are great, not crowded. Take the Kermit chair down to the beach, some cold ones and a good book and life is sweet. Great place to nap after a morning ride too.....

The Dunes at Kohler/Andrae State Park

105448663-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back