• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your Favorite Wisconsin Photos

BeerTeam

Ambassador
Let's see some of your favorite Wisconsin Photos.

Here is one of mine:

75519104-L.jpg

Here is a nice photo tour of Wisconsin:Clicky

Last edited:
New Glarus at night:
53672250-M.jpg

Unitarian church by Frank Lloyd Wright in Madison:
image016.jpg

At the lake in Madison:
image026.jpg

Metal sculpture near Black Earth:
image044.jpg

Carousel Room at The House On The Rock:
image053.jpg

Just for y'all:
image063.jpg

Do you know which side-road? I have yet to motorcycle Wiscowsin but I've driven that region in the car a little.

The_Veg said:
Do you know which side-road? I have yet to motorcycle Wiscowsin but I've driven that region in the car a little.
yes, and as a matter of fact, my subaru friends and i are taking a little drive through there this weekend on saturday, if you want to join us =)

the road is called Vermont Church Rd. it makes a T intersection with that highway 78, just a mile or two up from that photo.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Vermont+Church+Rd,+Vermont,+WI

take a left at the T intersection of V.C. Rd and 78. then, take a right after you get to the end of vermont church, then a left onto Blue Mounds Tr. Old Indian tr is really fun too. that whole area, just get lost in it. it is great!

My best pics are of the rolling hills and bluffs in western WI but those aren't digital but have a pic up in the apostle islands

P1010002.jpg

taliesin111002_big.jpg

Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's home and studio in Spring Green, WI. I hope to make it there while at the rally.

Let's hear it for road 4

Stop kissing the ground! It's only Wisconsin.

Attachments

• CRIM0004a.jpg
    CRIM0004a.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 117
keep'em coming

I'm using this thread to convince SWMBO to attend with me!

Last edited:
Back