• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pic O' the week

testinglogin

Hogaan!
I was just wondering why the picture of the week hasn't been changed, this week. I like seeing the new photos!! (nothing against the current photo, of course!)

Someone on vacation, or asleep at the switch? :stick

Thanks for asking, Josh. I was wondering the same thing myself. Once in a while the "Picture of the Week" lapses into the "Picture of a Fortnight" or the "Picture of the 'When We Can Get to It'."

I'm sure it's not the web team's highest priority and that other, more pressing concerns take precedence. Frankly, the website has become an interesting, dynamic place with content changing at a rate near constant--which I think is wonderful.

Maybe this gentle nudge will get the POW back on track. I look for it every week, either late Sunday night or first thing Monday morning. . . . It's one of my favorite features. :clap

I'm not complaining since it is my bike ;-) I was wondering the same, though!

HAH

Problem fixed.
A minor issue with the server datestamp and how the PHP code was munching it.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:
bratwurst-2.jpg

Thanks!

Mmmmmmm. . . . Bratwurst. . . .

knary said:
HAH

Problem fixed.
A minor issue with the server datestamp and how the PHP code was munching it.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:
bratwurst-2.jpg

How do you frame a picture like this weeks Pic of the Week while riding. I like it and on a Roadster to boot :thumb

Now to the serious stuff...I WANT one of those brats.:eat

M1ka said:
How do you frame a picture like this weeks Pic of the Week while riding. I like it and on a Roadster to boot :thumb

Good question. I think by taking about five pictures in a row! Often they are blurry since the wind has a slight affect on the camera's stability. I was hoping to get my head in the mirror on that one; there are a few other blooper pics I have trying.

So I am not the only one that thinks of doing experiments like that. I have mastered the blurry ones now I hope to get an excellent picture like this pic of the week:thumb

M1ka said:
So I am not the only one that thinks of doing experiments like that. I have mastered the blurry ones now I hope to get an excellent picture like this pic of the week:thumb

I've been afraid to try this, so far. I figure I'll either end up with a broken camera, or a great shot of my bike, inches from hitting the ground. :doh At least it would look interesting! :laugh

Back