• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New windshield

R

RAUB60

I'm looking to get a new wind screen. I have a 05 1200LT with the shorter stock shield on it now. I ride all year and thought a larger one may be nice for the winter months. It gets kind of cold here in MI. Plus riding two up, the shorter one dosen't deflect too much from my girl on the back. I'm about 5'8" tall. Any ideas?

Try: Cee Baileys
Airflow or
Parabellum

My guess is unless you bought each one of these to perform extensive testing and switch them out to compare, it's hard to tell which one is best. I'm sure they all do a good job and each person who has bought one of the above will tell you they've had good luck. I own a Cee Baileys and am happy with it, but again, unless you've tried different ones, it might be hard to say. Each company competes for share of market, so they all have to be pretty good.

Ws

Hello,
I have a Cee Baileys WS on my 05 LT and it is fine. I am 5.8". The model is #2 with Wings Windshield- Clear-1in. Look on their web site. This shield provides great wind coverage and with the electric WS on our LT, you can adjust accordingly. :clap :clap

Thanks guys

I got the stock #2 from Cee Baily. I like it. It's a little too tall for me. Even all the way down on my LT, I have to use a girraff neck to see over the top. My girl, riding two up loves it. What ya going to do. I try it out for the winter. Thanks again.

Back