• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Video- The Yellowjacket Chronicles

grant said:
As for that Majic Broomstick....If you haven't already, talk to a patent attorney! That thing works great and I'm sure you'll find a good market for it if you want to go that way.
Good luck! I'll be waiting for the next installment. :lurk

my first thought, what a cool device!

JOE33075 said:
theres an article on Vince's desk
I don't expect it to get printed

Are you meaning that you have submitted an article with a schematic of the Magic Broomstick for publication in the ON? If so, I would personally like to see such an article.

In fact, an expanded article about the making of your video would be interesting.

Clearly a fundamental way in which the internet differs from a printed magazine is the ability of the internet to provide video. From the responses to the earlier linked article on making motorcycle videos many other forum participants also think so. I can't think of anyone that wouldn't be moved by the video ride reports submitted by sfarson.

The magazine would be an appropriate place to let the wider membership know that such videos exist. I would also favor pointing the wider MOA membership to resources outside the MOA website (e.g., AdvRider). The only real danger is that one can end up spending hours and hours in front of the computer.

Hopefully you will be proved wrong about the publication of your article.

Thanks for sharing your video snippet. [P.S. I'd like to see more!!!]

JOE33075 said:
sorry, issues all full with other more important stuff

no broomstick for you

If your submitted article has actually been rejected were you given a reason? There may be other ways of getting your article published. Some possibilities include the AMA's magazine American Motorcyclist or one of the commercial magazines. I seem to favor Rider over the others, but that is likely because of Clement Salvadori's writing.

thanks but lets fix the problems at hand

ps- you might also like the post "SoBe Boxer" under ride reports. Another BMW movie.
BMW only! :wave

cannot see this video

I am getting :Error 404-the requested resource could not be found.

What am I doing wrong?
I can see video from other links.

Last edited:
Back