• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Kudos to Suburban Machinery!

oldhway

2 Wheeled Troubador
I recently purchased a set of Bar Ups for my '04 1150RT from Suburban Machinery. I installed them and was a little disappointed in the fit, especially since I had heard such good things of Suburban Machinery. Two days later I get a call from Suburban Machinery to tell me that the set for the 1100 and 1150 were actually a little different which they had not relized when they did the design. They had already shipped me a new set which arrived two days later. I had never called to complain about the fit which was awkward but workable on the first set. This was all without a complaint from me. The follow up and customer service were outstanding and the new set bolted right on with no issues. "Great job :thumb " to the folks at Suburban!

Back