• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nolan N102 & Barbacks

Kenn45

It was time to replace my Schuberth Concept after about 5 years of use. At the rally, I tried the N102 and the new Concept. The Concept felt heavier, and the material around the neck (I think for sound) felt terrible to me. I bought the Nolan. I have about 2K on it now. It is much lighter than the old Concept and noticeably quieter. It also has better ventilation and was Autocom friendly. The external sunvisor works well, except that, if I crack the visor open, the sunvisor raises as well. The Schuberth was superior in that regard. Anyway, the N102 is a winner so far. I also recently added a set of Suburban Machinery barbacks to my 1150RT. They made a significant improvement in comfort.

Looking for k100rs barbacks

I went for the Nolan as well-- and I have the same slight frustration with the otherwise excellent sunscreen you mention-- want to get a bit of air, but still want to defeat the FL sun.. why can't I have both?

Can you post a Surburban **link? I'm looking for barbacks for my '85 K100RS with small luck so far.
Best,
Rob

Back