• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Airhawk seat cushion for GS1200

J

jjosher2

Has anyone ever tried an airhawk seat cushion for a GS1200? If so, what size did you find that actually fits the seat? I'm finding that after about 200 miles my butt bones are getting sore.

I've been using mine for years, medium I think. I've done a 1500 mile plus day and had a semi truck run it over. I use it on all my bikes and Love it! :thumb
In conjunction with an Alaska leather its as good as most custom seats.

The Med Cruiser fits very well, however, I tried it for a while and ended up selling it for $100. My ass is well cared for by the Bill Mayer leather seat.

Back