• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Who is that fellow....

V

vtpaul

who is usually at the rallies working on bikes in his trailer with the side opened up so everyone can watch? Dave? Dan?

Was he in Vermont? He seemed to be at all other rallies I have been to. Was fun to watch work. :dunno

Mobile service...

vtpaul said:
who is usually at the rallies working on bikes in his trailer with the side opened up so everyone can watch? Dave? Dan?

Was he in Vermont? He seemed to be at all other rallies I have been to. Was fun to watch work. :dunno

I didn't see him at the Vermont rally. I have seen him every year at the Finger Lakes rally. I don't know that I would have anyone do service on my bikes while away on a trip. I've heard some bad stories of people with issues from the Tire Nazi this year. Of any of the rally service type people, I would say the guy you are asking about is a class act, seems very knowlegable and carries a good inventory of parts.

Matt

Doug Wentzell

Alas, Doug Wentzell is out of the mobile repair service. He closed his shop in Ogden, UT in March and sold the trailer he used to work out of at rallies. This is a real loss to the riding community. On the up side, we may well see him riding more and attending and enjoying rallies in the future.

tb

Back