• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Two big thumbs up

sheridesabeemer

I Used to Be Someone
- I loved that the rally was near so many services. We could walk to get pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Wendy's, Hardware store and laundry etc
- These local businesses seemed well prepared for us. No shortage of donuts.
- The vendors inside the rally grounds where great, especially Steve's coffee :D
- I loved that late on Friday afternoon you could look out and still see plenty of green camping areas left.
- The chamber of commerce did a terrific job, the welcome signs on businesses were a nice treat
- I liked that I could bring my child into the beer tent, as long as she was accompanied by me, and that seemed fair.
- I liked that there was a burger/fry and soda vendor inside the beer tent area, so my kid (and I) didn't have leave the area for snacks.

Room for improvement:
- I wished the beer tent sold soda for a ticket
- A traffic cop outside the main gate would have been a good addition.
- How about putting the hospitality tent closer to registration?

Thank you to the many unsung rally chairs and to each and everyone of us that volunteered. It's our rally. So many people loose sight of that.

Gail,
Thanks for the great compliment !! I'm glad you enjoyed Steve's Coffee Shop !!

Steve Shover

SheRidesABeemer said:
Room for improvement:
- I wished the beer tent sold soda for a ticket
- A traffic cop outside the main gate would have been a good addition.
- How about putting the hospitality tent closer to registration?

Howdy Gail-

Just to shaed a little light, the soda issue was a request of the fair grounds wanting the local vendors to be able to sell soft drinks. Also there was a traffic cop at the front gate at times, but I agree not enough.

Steve Shover's coffee???

This wouldn't be the same Steve Shover that used to run PSDI on lower Church St would it?

Back