• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Pin Spelling

S

SNOONE

I can't be the only one to have noticed that Burlington is spelled wrong on the bottom of the pin. Can I?

Rally Pins

Statdawg said:
Yes it was made by the same people that made the map of the Rally with Ontario north of Vermont. It was made were ? :laugh

Hey now, dawg.

We got a great deal on those pins. They are now collector's items!!!!!

Breeze

PS Who do I see about my green volunteer bandana bleeding on to my yellow shirt?

Callmethebreeze said:
Hey now, dawg.
PS Who do I see about my green volunteer bandana bleeding on to my yellow shirt?

Guess I won't complain about not getting one. They ran out!

Unregistered said:
Cheap outsourcing.

To mr. unregistered who takes cheap shots with no chance for rebuttal.

My graphics/design business in NYC has made the mistake on printed material more than once of getting addresses / phone #'s and any thing else you can overlook on a printed piece wrong.. It's not the outsourcing. It's the mistake of whoever approved the proof. However, noone typically ever looks at their phone # or city name because it is something you take for granted will not be wrong.

dancogan said:

That lettering is WAY too small for me to see. If you want one I have an extra.

The MOA should donate a few of these pins with the misspelling to the Burlington historical society. In 50 years, they'll be glad they have them.

I'd send mine, but the yellow plastic grip is all I found when I got home.

Fred

vtpaul said:
That lettering is WAY too small for me to see. If you want one I have an extra.
Thanks. I was talking about the volunteer bandanna, but if it bleeds, guess I'll do without anyway.

Pin.......

dancogan said:

OOPS ! ........ :banghead :stick :doh :huh
I'll sell you mine (patch and pin) for $50. :D

Attachments

• IMG00004.JPG
    IMG00004.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 261
chris_d said:
No proof reading of the three rally tour T-shirt either.....shows 'MBW MOA' I believe.

Yeah, that one wound me up more than the pin. :doh

On the other hand the pins faux pas is on the MOA and the RA can claim the shirts.

Oy.

Statdawg said:
Would it have an extra "A" ? Mine said E-sex Junction anyone get that one ? :lurk
:ha

That one's worth something, I think. :D

Drif10

Only fair our POA shirts where mispelled, BMW as MBW (most best riders)

this is worth talking about a little more.

Back