• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Attendence: How many were there?

Un-official

Someone in registration told me we were at 8,400 and something- might be a new attendance record! But the official number will come out in the rally issue of the news-

:dance

Greetings,

The number on the white board at registration is the number of door prize tickets issued.

It does not include minors, all the vendors, the 50 or so people from BMW or the close to 200 people that that signed in after noon on Saturday.

From the information we were able to confirm by the closing ceremony we had over 9,000 in attendance.

Thanks to each and every one of you for joining us in Vermont.

Best,

Statdawg said:
Is this some regional contest ? What matter's is it was a great product, service, event, and the Chair's did a great job. I was busy riding this time and did'nt attend the Rally so to say because Vermont isn't flat nor does that matter anyway. Great roads, and trails everyone was great in their own way. :lurk

I agree. Our goal was not to try to throw the biggest rally or put the most money into the club coffers; our goal was to do our best to provide a great experience for all our guests. Early reviews indicate that we were successful.

The fact that we took a sledge hammer to the previous attendance record is icing on the cake.

Best,

robnye said:
I agree. Our goal was not to try to throw the biggest rally or put the most money into the club coffers; our goal was to do our best to provide a great experience for all our guests. Early reviews indicate that we were successful.

The fact that we took a sledge hammer to the previous attendance record is icing on the cake.

Best,

The MOA and all the volunteers did just that, incredibly well.
There are always some problems with any event of this size. I had NONE.
(Well, I would have liked to have all sun...)

But for so many volunteers to put this together, we were amazed.

Thank you all.

Herb Dyer

p.s.
starting wisconsin calculations already

Who cares?

Well, I would say that the attendence number is an indicator of the level of intrest in the rally, and by that metric, the intrest level is high.

Anyway, the rally was great. I had a really fun time, and I think Rob and all the organizers deserve a huge vote of thanks from all of us!

Back