• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photos from National?

frump

Frump
Is anyone posting photos from the National for all of us who are desk or job bound this week? Would love to see some posted.

Hiya Brion

So you had to miss this one too, huh? I wanted to go but work got in the way. But next year, Wisconsin, and I will be there. Hope to see you there.

And I'm waiting for some photos to be posted too.

Have a good one.

Vince is posting some, including video. I have been counting and not really taking a whole bunch of pictures.... more will be coming.

One can post pictures once they register :)

196610439_24b74519d8.jpg

It's really, really early. Zzzzzzz

Some more pics here

Hey,
Should there be a central dump site located where all can post thier pics and all can look?
I've got about 40 or so...thats 'Allota' space...

-Kutch

Photos of the show

There is a link to photos from the rally at www.cvfair.com, taken by the Expo's director of Communications, Stephen Mease. You can also see a video montage of the photos there. It includes some aerial shots of the site.

More photos

Kutcher said:
Hey,
Should there be a central dump site located where all can post thier pics and all can look?
I've got about 40 or so...thats 'Allota' space...
-Kutch
Kutch if you don't have anywhere to dump yours let me know and I could put them on my site.

Here are some of my pics
My Bike all packed up:
P1030196.jpg

Kutch crossing a bridge:
P1030201.jpg

Route 125:
P1030222.jpg

Finally there!
P1030229.jpg

Lots of bikes!
P1030238.jpg

Beemerville USA.
P1030231.jpg

You can see the rest if you are interested here

Triumph Thunderbird sidecar photo?

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a photo of that green Triumph Thunderbird sidecar unit?

Thanks.

Fred
'02 R1150R

Back