• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos from National?

It was awesome to see Judy. She's faster than all y'all. :ha

83751837-L.jpg

Got to see our nephews and niece. They were a little cooped up in the rain on Saturday.

83756372-L-1.jpg

photos

Let's see who knows what this is. Kbasa

A Krauser MKM. Last one I saw was in Melbourne in 2002, at a BMW shop in the NE part of the city, and it was FOR SALE.

Woulda', shoulda' coulda'.

Did you get to ride it Dave? Great people shots.

Rinty

rinty said:
A Krauser MKM. Last one I saw was in Melbourne in 2002, at a BMW shop in the NE part of the city, and it was FOR SALE.

Rinty

Rinty, I think it's Coulda Shoulda Woulda and yes you Shoulda.

photos

Story of my life.... I think they wanted about (A) $8,000 for it. But I'm down to one nice oiler RS, now that the airhead has been placed in a good home.

And I'll need lots of time to help look after the 2 cats were getting.

Rinty

Last edited:
rinty said:

Rinty

Thanks for the kind words!

Correct you are on the MKM. Didn't get to ride it, but did see it with it's bodywork off. He's got two sets, one with a single seat and one that's "biposto".

I first saw them in Cycle a bunch of years ago and it was way, way beyond anything I could even consider back then.

83748194-L.jpg

83748589-L.jpg

My trip/pics

One week before departure:
Oneweekbeforedeparture.jpg

Lunch stop
LunchParking.jpg

LunchbytheRiver.jpg

Setting up
SettingUp.jpg

The lake
OverlookingLakeChamplain.jpg

Going to Montreal for lunch (Thanks RedRider, StatDawg!)
GassinguponthewaytoMontreal.jpg

Montrealtrip-ontheChamplainIslands.jpg

Leaving (it) the way we arrived
Leavingtherallyasweleftit.jpg

The RT version of the GS ride
RTversionofGSing.jpg

Just one more Vermont road. Wonder where it goes?
VermontRoad.jpg

Photos from the National Rally

A few more photos of the National Rally Some are Voni's and some are mine. Thanks Voni :wave

Click Here for link to Ofoto

Sample Shot of young lady from Quebec

Attachments

• BMW National Rally 392 small.jpg
    BMW National Rally 392 small.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Very nice, Paul and Brad. I got a chance to see what I missed while making signs (with the giant new HP printer) in the back of the expo building and/or exploring beautiful VT roads. :thumb

The Signs

Forgot to mention the signs since they are too easily taken for granted.

The signs were of high quality and were most welcome finding your way around. Your work was most appreciated.

NYC is not that far away from Vermont or Northern New York. Come up and smell the flowers anytime.

PAULBACH said:
Forgot to mention the signs since they are too easily taken for granted.

The signs were of high quality and were most welcome finding your way around. Your work was most appreciated.

NYC is not that far away from Vermont or Northern New York. Come up and smell the flowers anytime.
Thank you, Paul. Greg Eischeid was the signs chair and should be commended for a great job communicating and taking orders from all the other departments and mounting and hanging the signs, too. I designed over 65 signs for Greg and all the folks who needed them (half of which I'd designed from my offices in the month prior to the event), however we were learning to use the HP on the fly and it was a daunting task trying to get everything out for the first day (Thursday; which saw me sitting in front of 2 laptops for 8+hours). I rolled in Wednesday and sat right down, in my gear, and just started cranking.

Will definitely PM you about coming up to Ballston Spa and the Saratoga region (my Brother in Law works in the Thoroughbred industry and is up there for the next month!)!

Back