• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anybody from the Boston area?

I

Isaac

Wondering if anyone is riding up from the Boston area. I plan to leave on Friday and back on Sunday.

Isaac said:
Wondering if anyone is riding up from the Boston area. I plan to leave on Friday and back on Sunday.

I am in Newburyport, leaving early Friday. Coming home Saturday afternoon.

Doug

I also plan to leave early in order to spend time at the rally on Friday. When do you plan do leave? What do you ride ?

Isaac

04 BMW K1200GT

Isaac said:
I also plan to leave early in order to spend time at the rally on Friday. When do you plan do leave? What do you ride ?

Isaac

04 BMW K1200GT

I was thinking 5-6AM. I was also thinking minimal highway, so I may be taking a route that is too slow for you.

I ride an '02 1150GS

Wow, 5-6AM is a little too early for me... have a great ride ! Anyway, it will be great to ride together sometime.. my email is 'isaacn@orbotech.com', please send an email so we can be in touch

Isaac

Unregistered said:
Wow, 5-6AM is a little too early for me... have a great ride ! Anyway, it will be great to ride together sometime.. my email is 'isaacn@orbotech.com', please send an email so we can be in touch

Isaac

Yeah, I'm an early riser/rider. I like the early morning when the roads are empty and the air is cool. I will drop you a line.

Doug

Leaving around 1:00 pm Friday from Amherst NH

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are planning on leaving around 1 PM from Amherst,NH. Initial plan is to head up Rt 13 towards Rt 89 to the Vt border. No Plan yet for getting to Burlington from the border.

We'll be ridin 2 up.. on my R1150R...

email me @ jrosenth @ adelphia.net

I am postponing as well due to the rain, may leave around 1 myself.

Doug

Back