• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Beer Garden DJ schedule.

B

BUBBAZANETTI

Hi everyone,

a few changes in the schedule for the "Guest DJ's" at the beer garden. to better facilitate the needs of the evenings performers we will be opening the PA up to guest DJ's from 4-5pm then again, after the nights performance from 11-1pm. This will make things go a lot smoother not only for our featured performers, but for those of you who are going to be sharing your music. Some opportunity may open up at the rally to allow for music between 5pm and when the bands go on, this info will be made available at the rally.

Try to keep your playlists to around 1/2 hour as to allow everyone who wants a chance to dj to do so.

The openings are as follows:

4-4:30, 4:30-5, 11-11:30, 11:30-12, 12-12:30 and 12:30-1 on both Thursday and Friday

please PM me if you're interested in a spot, i don't need a comprehensive playlist, but a general idea of what you're gonna do would be good.

Thanks,
Bubba

Thursday:

4:00-4:30 - Drif10
4:30-5:00 - Kbasa
11:00-11:30
11:30-12:00
12:00-12:30
12:30-1:00

Friday:

4:00-4:30
4:30-5:00 - Malcolm
11:00-11:30 - Snoone
11:30-12:00 - beemerron
12:00-12:30
12:30-1:00

Keep em' comming!

Last edited:
I can't PM here, but I'll take the 1600 slot on Thursday, warm up for kbasa.

Drif10

Unregistered said:
I can't PM here, but I'll take the 1600 slot on Thursday, warm up for kbasa.

Drif10

cool man, i recognize that name from elsewhere :brow

BubbaZanetti said:
cool man, i recognize that name from elsewhere :brow
I disavow any knowledge of that person, place, or things said there...

:D

Come on guys! 8 spots still left, there has to be more music lovers than this!!!

I never subject "friends and associates" to my musical tastes. (plus, the Pod is stayin' home). However, if I were to take a shift, you could expect:
"Side one" of Free Jazz by Ornette Coleman. Or half of Hanging Gardens by The Necks.

Music

BubbaZanetti said:
Come on guys! 8 spots still left, there has to be more music lovers than this!!!

Bubba,
How about hooking up XM Online? Bring a notebook and you're good to go. :dance

Breeze

Can't wait to hear Sausage Boy's selections from those "too hip for you" new bands such as Salon Boys, Fugue State, High Tannin, and who could forget Sled Dog Scat????
My preferences run to Blind Mississippi White Boy Pig Feets Dupree, but I digress.

Callmethebreeze said:
Bubba,
How about hooking up XM Online? Bring a notebook and you're good to go. :dance

Breeze

Can't wait to hear Sausage Boy's selections from those "too hip for you" new bands such as Salon Boys, Fugue State, High Tannin, and who could forget Sled Dog Scat????
My preferences run to Blind Mississippi White Boy Pig Feets Dupree, but I digress.

sadly, i only have a desktop, but maybe i should bring my sirius for any dead spots in the dj time!

Hey Bubba,

Putting together a playlist for 1/2 hr is harder than you think. Average song is 4 or 5 minutes which means out of an entire ipod collection one needs to pick 6 or 7 or in my case 5 including one semi extended dead tune. 5 out of 18,000 possible files hmmmm. What do I do . I can't decide :banghead

snoone said:
Hey Bubba,

Putting together a playlist for 1/2 hr is harder than you think. Average song is 4 or 5 minutes which means out of an entire ipod collection one needs to pick 6 or 7 or in my case 5 including one semi extended dead tune. 5 out of 18,000 possible files hmmmm. What do I do . I can't decide :banghead
Can that one Dead tune be Franklin's Tower? :clap

snoone said:
Hey Bubba,

lol,

i'm thinking you could possibly get another 1/2 hour, i wouldn't want to deprive the members of an mp3 collection like that, hahah

BubbaZanetti said:
lol,

i'm thinking you could possibly get another 1/2 hour, i wouldn't want to deprive the members of an mp3 collection like that, hahah

Just in case there are empty slots I created two 1/2 playlists. One Dead and one undead

So I did one set of Dead, One set of Rock and Roll and One set of
Van Morrison all Friday Evening.. Anyone else do it?

Malcolm said:
I DARE you Tessler....if you play The Necks, I'll do a half hour of Varese.
LOL. I brought no music... but now that you mention it, think I'll listen to The Necks and some Varese today... :)

Back