• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spotting each other

J

jeneralist

At this point, I'm still not sure I'll be going -- I might get a last-minute job interview scheduled -- but I'm sure hoping to be there. One part of my "act as if I'll be going" preparations: today I printed an enlarged version of my forum icon and had it laminated. I figure I can clip one to my shirt, where someone else might wear a sticker that says "Hello my name is...", and the other can get attached to my tent.

Counting the days....

jeneralist said:
Just make sure you're wearing the helmet ears...

That's not a helmet, that is his head.
I do not look like my avatar...but there are only like 8 women there, so I'm easy to figure out. :)

BeemoKat said:
I'll be the one in jeans and a black t-shirt!

that's my usual setup, we'll have to call eachother in the morning to avoid embarassement

Not to worry, Bubba,

I know I'm a fashion trend-setter and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :rofl

KBasa said:
I'll have a gardenia in my hair so you can all recognize me.
:laugh
Ok, now... I think we're all getting a little giddy from the fact that openin' day is less than a week away!!

haute couture

GPRUDD said:
Thank goodness I saw this "thread". So as to be unique, I'll be in Dockers and a polo shirt.

Can I play through?

As regards the jeans and bts, James Dean is dead.....Tevas, shorts, pfg and boonie work for me.

Breeze

i'll be sure to wear my "Bubba Zanetti" t-shirt to the forum frenzy.

Well I won't actually be at the rally, but I'll be cruising VT to the Majic Hat brewery, Otter Creek brewery, Rotes 7 and 100, and all the road by stops along the way. I'll be staying in Rutland w/ my friend who is on an Ultra Classic. If ya see a blue/white 1150 GS with a Tongue and Lips Stones sticker on the right pannier, that's me (MD tags).

Everybody ride safe and have fun!!!!

Back