• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Camping Question

D

dugmar

Question for officials...

If I'm not arriving the rally until Friday will there be room to set up a one-man camp? By the looks of the grounds it looks as if there is plenty of room, but I was just wondering.

Thanks,

Doug

robnye said:
Absolutely postively yes!

Good, because I don't ride after having even one beer, and I certainly plan to have more than one. If I was in a hotel that would have been an issue.

:brad

what about camping trailers?

I think the only way I'm gonna make it is if I bring the whole family, which means bringing the van and the popup camper.

I see there's camping available but nothing explicit about using a trailer (there's discussions about RVs and tents).

We don't need electric (although that would be nice). How should we handle this scenario?

Thanks

Camping on the Fairgrounds?

So do I understand correctly. We can camp out on the fairgrounds?

TomB

Back