• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

13 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes Cmon already

B

belquar

Jeebus this is like waiting for Christmas. Can't wait. Almost time. I am rolling Wednesday morning early. Ready to Rock and Roll. Can't wait...did I say that yet?

Belquar said:
Jeebus this is like waiting for Christmas. Can't wait. Almost time. I am rolling Wednesday morning early. Ready to Rock and Roll. Can't wait...did I say that yet?

LOL!!!

Leaving from South jersey Wed morning....tick tick tick

tick, tick, tick is right.

I'm probably outta here on the Tuesday, can't wait.

Drif10

Leaving Chicago

tick tick... leaving Chicago, IL on Sunday or Monday early in the morning, but won't get to VT till Friday the 21st. ... place to go.. people to meet... you know.. :brad

I'm getting pretty excited, myself. Leaving the Sat. before for a family camping trip in Canada (Pinery Provincial Park), then camping East of Toronto (alone), then on to Montreal, and finally to the rally on Thursday!!! First real long-distance trip, and first MOA rally. :bikes

The airhead is tuned and ready to roll! (and the bike is ready, too!) :p

Leaving early Wed. morning, probably 3-4am. I am thinking of riding up to NY to route 15, then to 7 into CT, then ride 7 through CT, Mass, and just into VT to route 67 to a friends house to stay the night. Leave Thursday morning to scenic route 7.

Oh yeah, the pic of the covered bridge with the white church behind it is just up the road from my friends house. I see the need for some good video.

But that is just one way I am thinking to go. :brow

Rally Time

Leaving Miami Beach at 5:00am on July 15th.
I already washed the bike twice :laugh :laugh :laugh
What else do I need to do??? :banghead :banghead :banghead

104554 said:
Leaving Miami Beach at 5:00am on July 15th.
I already washed the bike twice :laugh :laugh :laugh
What else do I need to do??? :banghead :banghead :banghead

Get a GS so you don't feel you have to wash it. :laugh

7 days to departure

Leaving Thursday afternoon the 13th (exactly one week from now), headed west to central PA, north thru Allegheny Forest to Fingerlakes, then up the St Lawrence and thru Adirondacks. Should be around 2000 mi on the clock before I get there Wed for ERC. See you there! :dance

jdmetzger said:
I'm getting pretty excited, myself. Leaving the Sat. before for a family camping trip in Canada (Pinery Provincial Park), then camping East of Toronto (alone), then on to Montreal, and finally to the rally on Thursday!!! First real long-distance trip, and first MOA rally. :bikes

The airhead is tuned and ready to roll! (and the bike is ready, too!) :p

I'll be leaving from Montreal as well on Thursday. Let me know if you want to hookup and ride down together.

g a t o r 8 at r o g e r s DOT c o m

Belquar said:

Leaving in 230 hours.

Leaving in the wee hours on Monday (from S. Maryland), through PA, NY, to VT. Staying in Smuggler's Notch. Will ride around New Hampshire on Tuesday, Maine on Wednesday and will be at registration early on Thursday. Fourth MOA rally - Lima (rear end failure- not cool!!); Charleston - (tent nearly blown into river); Trenton (aborted journey in upstate NY - not cool at all!); and Midland (via Niagara Falls and Canada - very cool!!)

Four days of work and counting. Route still undecided.

Oh Joy!

Flying out on Saturday. Gonna spend a couple days riding around before we get to the rally! :twirl

Back