• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It's on the way heading east

aaaaaa

Since I'm in New Jersey, I'm heading for the rally via Michigan. The Norton International rally is in Mancelona MI starting Monday the 17th. I love my airhead but have a sweet spot for Commandos. The Rethreads International Rally is in St Catherines ON . That starts the 16th. (It's just to the Canadan side of Niagara falls) A bunch of old guys like me who just ride. I'll see them on tuesday the 18th. Wednesday night dine in Montreal. Then see you all in Burlington Thursday morning. :D

Both these rallys are basically on the way east unless you must stay in the cool clear air of the northern roads. That's a tough choice that I'd love to make on the fly.

Wouldn't it be sweet to swing by Idaho and hit the Top of the Rockies again?
Yep, but I can only get the week before and week after the rally to ride. :violin
robert

aaaaaa said:
Wouldn't it be sweet to swing by Idaho and hit the Top of the Rockies again?
Yep, but I can only get the week before and week after the rally to ride. :violin
robert

Time, time, time. When we were young I don't think we ever appreciated what a valuable commodity it would become! Happy travels.

Back